Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tactless people...wtf!

I just had a meeting with a parent who wanted to enroll her son in piano lessons for the fall. I was a little uneasy from the beginning of my contact with her as she seemed to have a million questions which isn't a bad thing only she wouldn't listen when I gave her the answers.

So as we were chatting about music lessons, she looks at my belly and asks "are you going to have a baby?". WTF! I answered no and turned the subject back to music but instead of letting it go or apologizing she jumped in again with "Oh, I guess you could be and just not telling anyone! *wink *" I stated again that I was NOT pregnant and we continued with the meeting. The whole time all I wanted to do was scream at her but instead I was professional and finish the meeting.

I...am...so...angry! Why can't people just think before the say stupid things!

No comments: