Thursday, August 21, 2008

Let's pretend...

I had a VERY good dream last night. It was very emotional but maybe it means something? I dreamt that I had an amazing connection with a beautiful man. There was no sex but it felt unbelievable just to be with him, just to touch him. The interesting part is that he was a cancer patient and when we were around other people he completely denied knowing me. Weird. Dreams are strange, especially when you write them down the morning after!

I am going to hang on to today with dear life and pretend that tomorrow I don't have to get up at 5am and drive M to the hospital. I then have to drive back into downtown for b/w at 7am and then BACK to the hospital hopefully before M goes into surgery. The nurse at the hospital told me to expect to be there all day so I'd better pack a bag of things to read.

...but like I said, today is about pretending that tomorrow isn't happening. I am going to have a fabulous cup of coffee and clean up my studio for the students tonight. I might even go eat lunch on the patio.

No comments: