Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Here we go again...

Today was the big day. DI number 7. I think the nurse could tell I was tired and not to excited about the whole thing. She said she understood how hard it was to imagine it working. I'm glad she said that rather than telling me to think positively. Sometimes that is so hard to do and you end up exhausted just trying to see the bright side in a shitty situation. I start Crinone this evening which is new. I've always use Prometrium as a progesterone suppliment but it had terrible side effects for me so I'm hoping the Crinone is better. M's family has once again come through financially. I hate having to accept it but the truth is that we need it and they are allowing us this last chance at DI for a while. My beta will be on Sept. 13. Cross your fingers.

M is home from the hospital. I feel like I haven't sat down for more that 10 minutes. He is almost completely immobile which means he needs me and I can't get away very often or for very long. He is handling it quite well though needs to be told to sleep. I suppose this is practice for a baby if we have one!

I'm so tired and am trying not to to think of the weeks and weeks of this that I have to look forward to. Time for that decaf coffee that's been calling me...mmmm.

No comments: