Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Drugs suck unless they work

It turns out that Crinone (besides being very pricy compared to prometrium) has the same effect on me. I feel like I'm walking around with a bag on my head.

M is driving me a little banana's. I know he can't help it but I'm not sure I can do this without any help. I can't wait until he is more mobile. The things I need help with aren't really things you want friends helping with. Remind me not to be a nurse or home care worker. Bedpans are not my specialty.

I'm going to make a yummy veggie lasagne for supper. S is coming over and he's in the middle of a horrible break up with his cheating-ass bitch (excuse my harshness) of a wife. I thought he could uses a good meal. That seems to be my caregiving style...just feed 'em and everything will be ok. LOL

Speaking of food, I am down 12 pounds on WW. I'm proud of myself for not cheating even through this stressful time when it is so tempting. I am very determined to look and feel better and so far I am VERY happy with the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.