Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good day

I'm down a full size I think. I feel really good....and get this, when I tried to cheat today while out for sushi I got full! By the end of September (if this cycle fails) I hope to be down to a 14 which is what I was the fall after we got married. My goal is a 12 and if things continue they way they have been it is not a stretch to get there for Christmas. A 12 on me (I'm 5'10") is downright svelte;)

K and I went for groceries and I bought M a Wii game to keep him occupied while immobile on the couch. I feel sorry for him. This may sound bad but I am glad it's him and not me. He is pretty good at staying stationary where as I go stir crazy after an hour in one place.

I'm neither here nor there about this cycle. Maybe I am trying not to think about it. I feel the same as every other cycle but it is still early and with my reaction to the progesterone who the hell knows what's what.

No comments: